Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Perfect Lifemate

I had lunch with a friend the other day and as usual I talked about me and BH. How my love for BH grows with each day we are together.

She’s single and confided in me that she wished she had a BH -- someone to share her life with, someone to have meals with, someone to go places with, someone to plan the future with, someone special.

As I sat there listening to her a thought came to me that I will share with you, too.

I explained to her that she did have a BH. God in his ultimate wisdom has provided us since birth with a BH. Some of us believe God or Jesus lives within us, others believe they only have their conscious. Whatever you believe there's always at least one BH within you.

You and your BH at times are best friends, other times enemies. You get angry, upset, and frustrated with BH. You may even yell, scream or hit your BH. Then other times you love, admire, and respect BH. Your own personal BH is your life partner.

You talk to your BH all day long and if you listen closely enough BH speaks back. BH goes with you wherever you do, you can't go anywhere without BH. You share feelings with BH that you would never share with another living soul. Your BH knows you better than anyone. Your BH understands you, comforts you in times of sorrow, and rejoices in your success and happiness. Your BH shares the same envisions, tastes, and most times likes doing what you’re doing. Your BH guides you along life’s journey. You are one.

Others of us have chosen to add another BH to our lives. As I explained, when we do this we also get his WH (worse half), so now we have two WH's and two BH’s in our life. Now there are four of us that have to get along. We take on added responsibility, work, and problems. It’s hard enough getting along with yourself and now you have to get along with someone you aren’t ever going to completely know or understand.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s wonderful having another BH, especially if you have chosen well. I wouldn’t change that in my life.

Either way just be happy with the BH you have. God has truly blessed you. He has given you the perfect lifemate, YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment