Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Man and His Whiskers

What’s with a man and his whiskers? I love a clean shaven man. When I met BH he was clean shaven.

I’m not particular pleased with the way the sink looks in the morning, but a little water and sponge takes care of that.

BH doesn’t like to shave on the weekends. I tell him “Ok, then I won’t shave my legs or under by arms either on the weekends.” He gives me this disgusting look. Girls, come on now, we need a break too. Right?
I do love that scrubby look with a little growth….for a short while…as long as it’s dark and it quickly leaves.

Well, this morning he informs me that he's planning on growing a beard on our two week vacation at the cabin. There’s that nightmare word again “cabin”! Lord, I’m still waiting on you for some intervention here.

Maybe I won’t shave either while on vacation…wait…that’s even disgusting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment