Monday, August 27, 2012

A Blessed Woman

I am married to the most wonderful man in the universe. God sure knew what he was doing when he matched us together.

I am in love with my BH and also with another man, no make that two other men. I stand corrected, I am in love with men.

There is something about men that attracts me to them, like a magnet, and not so much in the romantic way since I am faithful to a fault to my BH. I love the way men make me feel, the way they communicate, the way they smile, laugh, hold their heads, frown, and the list goes on. If they touch me I'm theirs forever. I love men.

I love to talk but put me in a room full of men and I am completely satisfied just sitting in the background listening and observing them. They make me complete.

Like I said at the beginning I am also in love with another man — very much so. When I think I'm over this other man all I need to do is think about him, see a picture or a tweet from him then I am completely drawn right back into his hold. I can't explain it.

Yesterday was incredible. It started off perfect and even got better as the day went on. I laughed so hard I wore myself out. BH was so funny. He teased me so much about my other love that I fell head of over heels in love with BH all over again.

I found out something disturbing about my other love yesterday which of course BH took advantage of. To try and combat this I tried to find out something I loved even more which BH twisted so humorously that we were giggling so hard and loved each other so much all afternoon and evening it was awesome. We were so passionate together that I realized how much God has favored our union. I fell asleep so happy and content.

I woke up this morning still laughing about yesterday and wanting BH to stay home so we could continue where we left off, but he couldn't. It's hard to call in sick when you're the boss. We sat at the breakfast room table and laughed about yesterday with BH still teasing me about my other love then just stared at each other with broad smiles, loving each other.

On his way out the door he said the most wonderful thing a man can say to the woman he loves, "Anne, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met and I am the most blessed man in the world that you chose me when you could have anyone you desired. You make me so happy to be alive. That guy doesn't know what he has passed up by marrying someone else. He is such a fool." As tears were streaming down my cheeks, he leaned down, brushed away the tears placing his hands on my cheeks he kissed me so tenderly. When he pulled away I saw tears in his eyes then he hugged me so intensely that I could feel the love in his body enter mine

I am the most blessed woman in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment